Who we are
Zugana AG was founded in 1936. Up until 1993 it was domiciled in the Canton of Zug, the inspiration for its name Zugana, and gained a reputation as an almost exclusive supplier to the foundry industry.
After it relocated in 1994, the company diversified into other branches of industry.
The company is an independent privately owned company based in Nürensdorf in the Canton of Zurich.
The subsidiary, Zugana Handels AG (formerly Sciamanna Handels AG), works exclusively with base materials for circuit board manufacturers and mechanical processing tools, such as micro-drills and routers.
Both companies operate purely as trading companies with their own large warehouse, from which they can supply customers in Switzerland quickly and reliably.
The customer has always been the focus of our work and so we try to meet the customer needs in the best way possible.